Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The pavillion

Here is a photo of the new brace, which I can remove for exercising and  bathing!!!  Every night, the bathing is a freah and new sensation for my arm.  it quietly squeals with glee over every submersion, and paddles around so happily in the hot water.  And the brace gives me support and protection while allowing a great range of activity.

For example, this garden pavillion which the instructions said needed four people to safely assemble?  DH, with his bad back, and I with my wonky arm, put the sucker up in two evenings.  Of course, his remarkable construction skils and scintillant intelligence is what made it possible,  but I WAS a good helper!





One hour till the knitters arrive.  Time to start heating water for tea.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    Squee! I have pavillion envy! That is a wonderful oasis to pass leisurely afternoons and evenings under. The curtains swooped back look quite seductive and lend an romantic air... inviting for an afternoon tryst. Hope you all enjoy a delightful tea and that everyone laughs until their sides ache with glee.

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    What a wonderful garden pavilion, It looks like a nice place to nap on a warm day. Good Job the two of you.

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    OH HUZZAH for the new brace and the lovely pavilion. and HUZZAH for Roxie and her happy day1

     
  • At 10:30 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Ooo la la! I love that pavilion!

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    LOVE the pavillion! Our new house has two patios; one off the kitchen and one off the master bedroom. We've been thinking of putting one of these on the master patio, thinking it would be so wonderful to open the french doors and sleep out there in summer.

     
  • At 4:10 AM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Wow - the pavilion is gorgeous! Many a good time will be had in your back garden now.

    You arm brace is so cool. The twins would fight to wear that - it would make a great star wars weapon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home