Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

You get a rep and then . . .

I've been having such fun giving these knitterly teas!  Now, my new publishers, Puddletown Publishing Group, is having a launch party and wants me to cater it.  For $3 per person including wine?  I will NOT get the box-o-wine with a headache in every glass, so we have to cut down on the food.  Humus and pita, salsa and chips, and the signature for the writers we know- when something good happens, you have to have chocolate.  So there will be a chocolate fountain.  Who wants to prep strawberries?

As for the wine, there will be five or so authors, 2 publishers, a couple of artists, some investors, and assorted friends and family.  How much wine are they gonna drink?  And when do I cut them off?

The launch is Mar 20th.  Sanna, Sorceress Apprentice will then be available for your Nook or Kindle. 

SQUEEEE!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger LA said...

    Great news!!!! Congratulations!

     
  • At 12:16 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Why serve wine at all? Tea and lemonaide would be good. No worries about DUI's on the way home.

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh baby, it will be LOVELY--I know, because your parties always are. And seriously-- congratulations. I'm so glad that Sanna will finally get her due!

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I vote for Costco marinated mushrooms and artichokes. :)

     
  • At 1:14 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I agree..no alcohol is better. I may bring a dish so I have something to munch!! I am not into humus!

     
  • At 6:22 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    The party will be fabulous. Sanna on Kindle is even better! I've never wanted a Kindle before, but now I'm considering saving up for one.

     
  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That is soooo exciting! I'm marking March 20th on my calendar.

    3 dollars a person? Cheetos and Pepsi.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home