Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Full day - maybe

I'm taking GED tests to the county jail this morning, then I have a job review, then I'll be filling in from 12 till 5 at the testing center.  At least it's no longer pitch black at 5 PM.  I hate driving in the dark.  (Betcha any number of women who have to take the bus would love to have that problem.)

Thursday, I will work from 8 til 1.  then I'm going home and bake some birthday cookies for myself.

And on Friday, I'm taking a friend to breakfast, then I'm sewing, then going out for dinner with other friends.  His birthday is the 3rd.  Mine is the 4th, ten years older.  And my favorite professor in college was born on the 5th, ten years older than that.  Us Pisces are nice people!!

And I am now publicly committing to starting our taxes on Sunday.  Please hold me to it.  I'm lazy and late this year.  It's so easy to forget.  And everything else is funner.  An entire afternoon playing solitaire with a deck of cards is funner than doing taxes.  The only thing less fun is the consequences for not doing them.  Sigh.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Happy early birthday!

    Our taxes are done and the Feds have paid already!

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Taxes? Lalalalalala...I'm not listening....lalalalala....

    I too have a full day which I happily began with reading your lovely blog. I had missed the post about your inner child tying the young and most impudent woman's shoe laces together. So Roxie! And I'm so proud of you!

     
  • At 7:40 AM , Blogger LA said...

    Thanks for the reminder! I have a couple of little things to finish up, then I'll be ready to do my taxes. Maybe I'll get them ready before the end of the month! Baking is much more fun than doing taxes!

     
  • At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Ugh. I haven't even started my bookkeeping for my business. It's on the list for this week, but things keep coming up.

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    I'll be keeping you company doing taxes on Sunday - that's when I'm doing mine as well. We can grumble together.

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I hate getting the paperwork prepared for our taxes to be done. Last year I applied for an extension....procrastinated.

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    An early happy birthday to you! My husband collects all the tax stuff and gives it to our accountant, bless both of them.

    Hey, you made bread! Brilliant! Mine never comes out right.

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    Happy Birthday, dear friend!

     
  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Happy job review! (I already wished you a happy birthday, and I know how skeery a job review can be!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home