Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, March 11, 2011

Knitting, acapella and literary society

It's tea time again tomorrow.  The theme is violets.  

More photos tomorrow when the table is fully dressed.  The pink strawberry cupcakes and the pretty salmon salad on rye bread will make it look a lot fancier.
I may as well just make up my mind that I'll need to open the living room annex from now on.  We are such a jolly group that we have out-grown the dining room.
Besides the strawberry cupcakes and the open-face salmon mousse sandwiches, there are chocolate chip cookies, tiny shortbread rounds with lavender buttercream,  clementines, and a big box of chocolates I got for my birthday and have GOT to share around.  Oh, and I have to dash outside and pick violets tomorrow for table decoration.  I'll get a photo of the full monty before the guests arrive.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger LA said...

    Your tea cup collection is quite amazing! How fun! Have a great time tomorrow!

     
  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

    I have a cup very similar to the first one pictured. Maybe we're sisters, separated at birth! Have a lovely tea time!

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    That salmon sounds particularly yummy.

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'm just stuck on that white eyelet tablecloth--I LIKES it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home