Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 19, 2007

the quilt is still not done

Why do I save four inch scraps of fabric? It takes forever to whack them together! And then, there are always the distractions . . .

Pepper insists on washing Ben's baby belly. Ben objects.

Imagine this wrestling match going on over a table full of carefully arranged fabric scraps, a box of pins, and a cup of tea balanced on the edge.




Scatter stuff? Knock things around? Make mom laugh out loud with our assumed innocence? Us?

I am almost done with the crocheted vest and started on knitting the pockets for it. this is TV and carry+-aro+und work.++ And kittens are helping me type.

May kittens help you through your day as well. Keep laughing.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    But, Mom, it's our favorite place to play!

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    But you cut all that fabric up for their enjoyment, right? Why else would you do something like that?

    Too cute for words.

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Absolutely nothing like gettin' a kitten fix for us cat-deprived cat lovers. Sheer joy. (How long after that last pic did it take for another wrestling match to start? [g])

     
  • At 10:18 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I"m so jealous--you get to have kittens...(although the kids say I have kittens everyday, it's just not the same...)

     
  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Honestly, these little guys are so gorgeous. Obviously everything is fun, fun, fun!

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    You save fabric scraps because someday you'll need 'em for a quilt. Although, if you didn't have 'em you'd still get by OK!!

    Great cat pics!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home