Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, February 19, 2007

last of the chemo caps


Which model displays the cap better, the wicker head or the goof? It's purple Paton's Chacha with pale green Bernat Cottontots. 80 stitches on size 7 needles knit circularly till I ran out of Chacha, then finished with a three needle bind off. Wayyyy easy!
No knitting on the SU&KI sweater last night. The snarl took all my time and attention. I can not express what enjoyment I am getting out of rescuing all this luxury yarn from tangles vile! And as I carefully seperate the mass into its component elements, I begin making plans for the yarns. Pink eyelash? Hmmm - I could add that to the coral chenille and make a wonderful floral sort of scarf. Turquoise metallic eyelash? Trim a hat or a bag or even a sweater! White tape? Hmmm. . . we'll see. Something will come up for it. There's a home for every bit of yarn if you're patient and daring.









4 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM , Blogger Norma said...

    That hat is soooo cute!

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yeah...sometimes I just swim in my stash like a salmon and dream yarn-water thoughts... I can tell you like doing that too... I like the goof, myself:-)

     
  • At 6:31 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    It looks great! That'll make someone very happy.

     
  • At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tim (of the farceeing hat)said:

    My dictionary defines Goof as
    Noun: A person who is a stupid incompetent fool
    Verb 1. Commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
    Verb 2. (informal) spend time not doing much; fool around

    None of which apply to you.

    I think you display the hat better than the wicker head.

    However the wicker head does have some claim you do not.
    The wicker head is a true air headed blonde.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home