Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, February 11, 2007

sunday at ease

the SU&KI sweater is coming along nicely. Usually, I am working with 7 balls of yarn at a time, so it's not a good project to tote around. But for planting my butt on the sofa and watching TV, it is superb. And oh, how very nice it is to work with the beautiful, SOFT yarn that Dave sells!!








These are the KIP socks I have been working on lately. I used some self-spun wool and plastic stuff. They turned out very greeny-bluey-pretty and warm!


As you can see, they have Fly's squint of approval.









And here is my fun fur, right in front of my keyboard, waiting to become chemo caps for kids. Ideas are tumbling through my twisty mind. Do kids like those hats that are seamed straight across the top to form two ear-like points? Hmmmm, and then there's all that rayon chenille weaving yarn . . .

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    That Fly is a beautiful kitty, surrounded by beautiful knitting. I can't wait to see what you do with the furry stuff.

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    SU&KI is looking great - intarsia isn't my fav technique but it's definitely worth the effort. This is a Rowan argyle that I did.
    http://www.canknit.com/gallery/wprescod.html
    It nearly drove me mental but I pretty much mastered intarsia. LOL

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Okay--your knitting time looks so laid back, I want to come vacation at your house...real wool, fun acryllic, great socks and the cats... the SUKI sweater is GORGEOUS!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home