Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, February 06, 2012

calling Billi-Jean

Dear Billi-Jean,

You wrote a wonderful comment about how much you have enjoyed Sanna and about the many lives my books have touched.  I want to persuade my publishers to bring out all the Sanna books as e-books in the near future.  If I can make a case for an eager market, I will have a better chance of getting my point across.  May I reproduce your comment?

And why are you not blogging yourself?  I would follow you in a hot minute if I knew how to find you.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Count me in as wanting the rest of your books published. I just finished your first one on my Kindle. Made for great reading and kept my mind off my stuffy nose for a while.

     
  • At 12:32 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    How many Sanna books are there? I've read two, and I seem to recall a cliffhanger ending...but I can't find any others.

    Maybe you need to have a new one to release to give your publisher the kick in the butt to e-bookify the whole collection ;)

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Billi-Jean said...

    Hi hi :) Right here.

    Of course, you may reproduce my comment.

    I blog at billi-jean.com (you may remember that I submitted this photo for your contest: http://billi-jean.com/images/lj/0704/knithands.jpg), but I haven't blogged in a long time. I didn't mean to stop, but a year and a half ago, we moved from Canada to India, and I just stopped writing. I finally got some insight into why this happened when someone said that I must know a lot about India by now. I replied that no, not really. But it turns out that living in India teaches you a lot about yourself. So, I think that I have just felt that I haven't had much to say, but lots to think about :)

    A few months ago, Jean Miles (http://jeanmiles.blogspot.com) asked me to start blogging again. Then another knit blogger sent me an email. And now you. That's three unrelated requests. So I'd better pay attention, eh? I'll start again. Very soon :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home