Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank you!

You guys are aces!  You are dear, awesome, wonderful friends and I love you with all my heart.  Those who want cookies or brownies, please file flavor requests and addresses.  Lisa, when shall I come clean your bathtub drain?  Linda, Thank you ever so for posting me on your facebook!  Now THAT'S what I call networking!  I am selling books!  Yayyyyy!!!

The brownies are coming along nicely. Evidently the universe has been checking my blog, because the local paper just published a piece about brownies and techniques used to make them.  There is baking in my plans today!  With peanut-butter chips. (? since when could you chip peanut butter?)

The wild dreams are abating, and if I just remember to keep myself hydrated, I am waking with more energy and ambition.  I even got caught up on the laundry yesterday.  OK, I didn't get everything put away, but it's washed, dried and folded. (I ain't an irionin' woman.)

There are only 7 things on my to do list, so I might even finish it today if I don't get too lost in the laptop.  Yeehaw!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, you never said if you wanted me to write a review on my blog. ?? I'll tweet for you too. Does that rate a cookie? :-) Alice Lynn

     
  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    When I made my to do list for today, I wrote, 'make a to do list' and then I crossed it off right away! Yeeehaw!!

     
  • At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so glad you are finding the CPAP beneficial - it should make a huge difference in your life.

    I am enjoying your book - never, ever, thought I would like e-readers, but you couldn't pry my kindle out of my hands now. Can't wait for the second book.

     
  • At 5:09 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I have put info on all of your books on my blog twice now! Does this mean I get some scrumdiddlyumptous brownies (no nuts please!)!!!!?????
    I used to make butterscotch brownies...where did I put that recipe???

     
  • At 4:40 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    One of the gifts I have given myself is to never iron again. I wash the clothes and since Pk wears dress shirts to work and they need to be ironed, I let the dry cleaners iron them for me. I take my freshly laundered shirts into them and a week later they give me back wrinkle free shirts for about a dollar each. My time is totally worth it.

     
  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Yea, laundry. Wanna come put Grilltech's away?

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Ulgh... Must... fold... clothes... Laundry monster... growing... again! And I SO hope Sanna gets her just desserts as well--your wonderful story should totally be shared;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home