Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, May 22, 2011

please buy my book

I am getting requests from people for the second book in the Sanna series, but Puddletown, understandably, wants to sell a few more of the first book before they take the time and money to bring out the next. 

 Sanna, Sorceress Apprentice is now available for a paltry ninety nine cents from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Sanna-Sorceress-Apprentice-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B004UCHQ3I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

You can get free Kindle software from Amazon and read Sanna off your computer.  Easy-peasy!  Fun!  I'll give you cookies if you do.  Write a review and I'll bake you a cake.  Please, guys, I'm begging here! I'll clean your toilet.  What will it take?  Please, please, please buy my book.  I'll pay you back if you want.  I really want to get the rest of the series out so people don't forget me in the meantime.  Please?

8 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Dear woman, you have deflowered me!
    I have finally purchased my first electronic book! THANK YOU! And all for only $.99! I loved reading the paper version, and now I have the digital version.
    I can only say this to your publisher: KINDLE ME, BABY!

     
  • At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm a long time Sanna fan. Want me to write a review on my blog? If you bring me a cookie I will. :-) Alice Lynn

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    Done and done. Glad for the request because it made it easy to find. Hooray for self-promotion!

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'll take a look when I get home to see what I can do to help.

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I can still afford .99 for a friend!!! I had to download Kindle for iPhone ... there's an app for that!!!

     
  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Hey, baby--of course I'll buy your book! And is it okay if I cut and paste the other review I wrote you? I loved Sanna-- and you never have to beg. (But you bake such lovely cookies, I wouldn't mind some of those!)

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    You asked so nicely that I now have Sanna in hardcopy and Kindle :-)

     
  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I sent my sister in law to buy Sanna. She loved it!
    Puddletown: We want the next book!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home