Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family reunion

Fourteen of us are taking a charter boat out to sea to scatter Mom's ashes where she was happiest.  Haven't seen some of the great nieces and nephews for years. Last time, I was hiding Easter eggs for them, and now they're graduating from highschool, getting married, joining the army.   I wouldn't have recognized them if they had run into me on the street.  And my brothers - good grief they're getting old!  I've got some great photos - sweet sunset last night, with rainbows on the opposite horizon.  However, I fogot the camera cable.  Guess I'm getting old, too.

I had oysters for breakfast - oh yum!  And today is the time to pull out the brownies.  Fatness.  Getting the crew organized and wrangled - My posts are going to be brief and choppy today.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yeah-- it's weird, I expect ME to get older, but those children-- they surprise me every time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home