Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogger is being a bitch

Is anyone else having trouble posting comments on Blogger?  I had comments for all my regulars, and blogger won't let me post at all, or posts me as anonymous.  Even so, cat lovers should go check out Murr's blog on velociraptors. http://murrbrewster.blogspot.com/  LMAO.

Anyhow, I had so much energy yesterday that I got most of my tasks done and even went out in the yard and pulled a debris can full of weeds.  Now, my friend Lisa runs a yard maintenance service, and often fills her pickuptruck with weeds more than once a day, but I'm a fat old woman, and I'm not in training for this stuff, so I am allowed to brag a bit.  Yay me!  I pulled weeds.  And I clipped blackberry vines and made morning glory vines feel unwelcome.  Now for the moss growing on the bricks alongside the house. . . .

I have about 8 pounds of brownines.  Think that's enough for 10 grownups, 4 teenagers and a 9 year-old?  Yeah, maybe one more batch . . .

I am 2/3rds of a sleeve away from a finished sweater.  What next?  What to knit for the long weekend?  Hmmmm.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Auntie Roxie, YOUR NOT FAT!!

    Yea, those weeds are evil. I need to go pull more this weekend.

     
  • At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I'm impressed by your weed pulling. Nobody likes to pull weeds, and that's a lot for one day when it's not your bread and butter.

    I have a pressure washer that will make short work of that moss on the bricks with very little effort. Maybe Kyle would like to borrow it?

     
  • At 4:49 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    We have the weeds too. I want to plant some tomatoes and no matter how hard I wish, the bed is not cleaning itself out. Someone has to go out there and pull the weeds and turn over the soil.

    Good thing about it is that the bed next to it is filled with mint. It smells so lovely.

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Does the moss grow on the brick only on the north side? That's where it grows here and we have to scrub the side of the house each year.

    That's a lot of brownies!

     
  • At 12:01 PM , Blogger Murr Brewster said...

    Well since you were so awesome as to link to me, I thought I'd try out this comment box, and it seems to be popping on all cylinders. Anyway, thanks! I haven't weeded in two weeks, and I just noticed that some of the little inch-high ones are now the size of Volkswagens. The good news is they're keeping a lot of the other weeds out of view.

     
  • At 8:12 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Hey-- I get all excited about when I do laundry, you get to get all excited about yardwork---it's only fair!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home