Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, February 20, 2011

exchange

My friend Tim Young is an artist.  He just posted this wonderful colored pencil drawing he did of golfish, and I longed for it.  I remember that he had started a needle felting class, and I had some colored roving I wasn't using, so I proposed a trade.  Woohoo!  Thr happy yellow fish are now swimming in my house!  Monday, I will take them out and find them a nice mat to bring out those luscious aqueous colors.  Fish are sort of totem. I'm a Pisces, with Pices as my moon sign as well.. The e-mail is flyingfish3. And my motto, when frustrated by the world is, '"March to a different drummer? But I'm a fish!"




                               Meanwhile, I just got my collection of  Agatha Hetrodyne - Girl Genius  graphic novels, and I have been in a steampunk world for hours.  Great fun!                                                                                                                                 

7 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

    Good exchange!
    Boiled beer - yuk. Hot buttered rum is so much better!

     
  • At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    So that's where your email address came from!

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    I have your mat cutter up here, just pining away to be used. If you are available tomorrow then maybe I can bring it down to you. LOVE the goldfish picture.

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger LA said...

    Great trade-off! I love art work from people I know!

     
  • At 7:45 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Very pretty!

     
  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    What a lovely picture--and I LOVE your motto!

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    I had a truck with a bumper sticker in colllege that said "Marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish". Miss that truck :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home