Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, December 18, 2010

here's that tree again


Here we are with a typical December day in the Willamette valley: 43 degrees and light rain. The maple tree will look like this pretty much through May. Then the leaves will come on almost overnight. I'll try to get daily photos while that happens. And if it should snow twixt now and then, I'll get daily photos of that, too. It comes and goes so fast.
I have a cat on my lap and another on my chest and they are both shovelin the sleepy sand as hard as they can. I can hardly keep my eyes ope

5 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    That wasme yesterday...
    thanks for your heroic words on my blog post. You do know, don't you, that you've been my fiber arts heroine for the past what? maybe 12 years?

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    That wasme yesterday...
    thanks for your heroic words on my blog post. You do know, don't you, that you've been my fiber arts heroine for the past what? maybe 12 years?

     
  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    What is it about sleepy cats than make one relaxed and sleepy, too.

    Thanks for the update picture. It is always interesting to see the seasons in other people's neck of the woods.

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I slept for 10 hours last night but still felt the need for a nap this afternoon and I gave myself permission to lay down on the couch and sleep for an hour. It did wonders for my mood.

    Now it's time for bed and I'm so sleepy. I think it's the cold weather and all the shopping/baking/cleaning/laundry.

    The tree is starkly beautiful just like that. Naked trees are interesting when you can see all the intersections of the branches.

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I've got a kid who does that for me too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home