Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, December 09, 2010

ballet alert!

For anyone living in my area: I have five free tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet Friday night at 7:30 at the Keller Auditorium. I will be using only one. Anyone want to jon me for free, freee, freee??

Respondez si vouz plais. First come, first served. I will even pick you up and drop you off within reasonable distance. (I'm not driving to Idaho or Sacramento fer crysakes!)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    Since Pennsylvania is out of the question, enjoy the show and know that one time I saw a production of it in wheeling wv and the trepak dancer kicked his shoe off into the orchestra pit. It was hysterical and surreal at the same time.

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I love that ballet and haven't been in ages. However, 3000 miles is a tad far so I'll pass this time.

     
  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Conditions? Seriously? See how you are.

    Enjoy the show.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home