Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

using up a few more strips

More of those pink strips going to good use, along with the
fleece throw I got at the grocery store.
The color is really strange her. The whole thing is much pinker.





















So while I was trying to get a decent photo, (this looks tes sub-aquaeous) Fly came along to help. Everything always is better with a kitty.




While I have been working on this, I have been plugged into the i-pod. DH loaded his favorites on along with my favorites. So I'll be listening to Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong singing lovesongs, then the next song is Marty Robbins with "Ghost Riders in the Sky", followed by Irish Rovers with some sea chanty, then Vivaldi, then some bright Samba tune . . . I just love it! I am one of those annoying people that sings along with the i-pod, or even shaking my shoulders and arms and trilling, "Aribah!" Good thing I do this while I'm all alone. I'd be one of those folks on the bus mall that you wonder about. Of course, you could stick in a set of earplugs and act quite, quite crazy, and people would carefully look the other way. I might try it some doay if i get terribly bored.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Very pretty, like the pink tiger stripes.

     
  • At 6:37 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Love the quilt, love the kitty, love wondering what you'd do in public w/the Ride of the Valkyries! *snicker*

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Funny how cats have to be in the middle of everything. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home