Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The frenzy frenzes on



This side looks a bit washed out, but it's not a camera problem. Soft, muted gray, mauve, and a gentle rosey print combined with white for a delicate, feminine side.
And speaking of delicate, feminine sides, the neighbor's little female cat is going through her first heat. She's hanging around our house all day long, rolling, calling, and presenting her pretty fluffy fanny, begging for Fly to come out and play. Talk about looking for love in all the wrong places! On the other hand, he's a sure bet for safe sex. Abstinence is the safest.
Here's the other side. I had just wayyyy too much fun with this one. Benita called my quilts uninhibited. I am flattered beyond words!!
And the sewing continues. More photos tomorrow.
  1. (Walked two miles today. Don't think I can afford to walk past JoAnnes' too many more times this week. Those 99 cent fat quarters are so hard to resist!)

6 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Love that one! I really need to get a sewing machine. Oh wait, I've got a sock blanket in progress.

     
  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Uninhibited--yup! But cute.

     
  • At 7:18 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Dang... that's an AWESOME quilt!

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I love the colors on that first one. Good for you, walking two miles! Walking is a great way to get the ideas flowing when you're writing. Maybe it's time to start another book? :)

    And get that cat a chastity belt. Can you knit one?

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Holy Cow! Now I know who to send some of my fat quarters to. I've been gleaning my fabric, and you, my dear lady, are the perfect recipient. I'll ship them with your T-shirt. Be prepared for some fun ones!

     
  • At 5:10 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I like the blue side (but pink is my favorite). It's unique and I like the way the pieces fit together but are separate from each other. Very cool.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home