Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, June 10, 2010

This odd little thing is the latest tea-cozy. Lots of pleats creating thermal pockets to keep the pot hot. And boy does it work! The looks need some work, though. More research and development is required.

Behind the tea cozy is Mt. Washmore. I folded and put away laundry for about an hour today. One of the many benefits of the monthly knitters' tea is the fact that I have to do at least the basic house work before the guests arrive. You can't enjoy your fruit salad if you have to scale Mt. Washmore to get to it.

So the table is set and tomorrow, after Weight Watchers' I get to go into baking frenzy. Woohoo!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Once you scale Mt. Washmore at your house, I think you'll need to trek to mine...

     
  • At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    "after Weight Watchers' I get to go into baking frenzy"

    Wow! I'm sure the WW leaders are cringing when they read this. :)

    Have fun! And when you scale your Mt. Washmore, you can come and conquer mine. Please.

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    That's a great idea about the thermal pockets

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yes... and if yoiu don't tame Mount Washmore, it goes all sci-fi on you and becomes the Laundry Monster and tries to eat your sleeping children.

    spamword: shine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home