Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

1130 posts and counting.

Sometimes there's rain, and sometimes there's sun. Ben likes the sunny times.
A cat, a chair, a window, sunshine - got it right for once!

I have been shifting furniture all day today. Here is the bulk of my stash, waiting to get put away. These clear plastic salad boxes don't make the best use of the available space, but I can instantly see what I have.


Which is what inspired the tea-cozy frenzy. This bizzarre thing will be an uber-cozy. Photos tomorrow.
Now it's time to put the china hutch up on top of the sideboard, and I'm not strong enough to lift my half of it that high. So DH and I are waiting for the borrower neighbor to get home and give us a hand. He borrows our lawn mower when his runs out of gas and he doesn't have enough cash to fill it up again. And returns ours empty. He owes us.



4 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That is one large tea pot sweater! I like the idea of using the salad containers as stash holders. You can see what you have without having to dig for it.

     
  • At 11:46 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LOL--Okay-- you're right... not enough space, but it DOES look so purty all stacked like that!

     
  • At 5:59 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    The sun only lasted half a day here. But cats do make the most of it.

     
  • At 6:38 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    Love the sunbath pictures. I think the salad boxes are brilliant. The only problem with them is that then my DH could see how much yarn I've been hiding away!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home