Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, June 07, 2010

slugday

On sunday, I did my best vegetable imitations.
Not so much a pepper, though. More of a baked squash.

Or even a wilted asparagus. It rained. I cleaned the litter boxes, emptied the garbage, changed the sheets, and did some serious power lounging and competitive quality napping. Finished off the first season of "The Tudors" and almost finished off a tea cozy.
Today is my last scheduled Monday of work. After Tuesday, I'll be on call all summer. Write on!!
Ladies' Knitting and Tea Meeting will be here on Saturday. I'll be setting the table with placemats and mugs - more casual this month. So, what colors shall I set for you? We'll have gingerbread with lemon curd and yogurt cheese, oatmeal rum-raisin cookies, deviled eggs or egg salad sandwiches, depending on how the eggs peel, fruit salad, tea, coffee, maybe scones. Y'all come!


4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Your mean... telling us what we can't have.

     
  • At 6:59 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    What lovely pictures! The food sounds delightfully delicious.

     
  • At 11:48 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    OMG-- you're SO good w/the camera! Now you need an wall of eggplant so you can get a shot of me and Squish in the morning. (We're not into competitive napping... but we do well for amateur cat-naps!)

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Ooh, I wish I could come, but I have to get my yard in shape for my solstice party and mow a few customer lawns this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home