Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, April 02, 2010

sheep notes

The Bah boys and Lulu were supposed to go to high school with HL yesterday, but they slept in and missed the bus, so instead, HL's mom, PL took the flock to work with her. She is a secretary in a beautiful church.

Notice the little lambiekins on the steps?



They participated in some very seasonal displays, and admired the many beautiful stained glass windows in the church. One window has a depiction of a sheep, which Bucky thinks may be an ancestor. He was quite excited about it.
They liked the nursery best though. So many fun places to play.

They had a splendid day with PL and I have many more beautiful photos to prove it, but when they went home, well, HL's friend, "Sockers" was there, and Lulu, being the flighty, free spirit that she is . . .



Bobby is dismayed, distraught and heart-broken. He was sure that, as he told her, "Ewe were meant for me." He thought they would go back to the herb farm in Estacada and raise lambs together. But now that - gorilla - muscled in and seems to have turned her head. Oh, I fear he may take desperate measures. Today, the flock will be visiting Oregon City High School with HL. Who knows what may transpire?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I love those photos, especially the one of the map and the "peace" one. So cute!

     
  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    What a heartbreaker...
    Bobby should maybe go on one of those dating websites and find a new ewe!

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh, LuLu--in a church and EVERYTHING. *tsk* Bobby, ewe'd be better off with a homebody--mutton wrong with that.

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Oh my Lulu! I'm afraid she is one lamb never destined to be well-behaved :/ Poor Bobby.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home