Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, March 25, 2010

s'not my A game

Miss lulu Lamb has been getting downright shack-nasty lately. Bucky offered to take out for a frolic in the nice warm rain and she nearly snapped his head off.

Part of this is my fault. If I were feeling perkier, I could have taken the Lambiepie out for sundry adventures, but I'm just trying to get rested up and breathing freely, and that's so BOOOOORING!

Well, nothing cheers up a young lamb like a little attention, so I took her with me to have my teeth cleaned.


Lulu was especially imprressed with the big camera that takes pictures of your teeth. Here she is, smiling for the camera.


I introduced Lulu to Kevin, my dental hygenist, and they got along splendidly. Kevin is used to dealing with pretty little girls.



Now Lulu wants to be a "gentle high dentist," when she goes to work. Jejune, did you have any idea? Or is this just a whim?

5 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Kevin? Looks like Kevina to me, but who am I to judge? Lulu certainly looks happy. Too bad you couldn't have brought her to my party on Saturday. I would have introduced her to the American treat of a Twinkie. Power food, you know. :)

     
  • At 10:23 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You sure are having fun with the knitkins!!!

     
  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh, Lulu-- you naughty thing! YOu just want some of that laughing gas, I know it!

     
  • At 10:42 AM , Anonymous tlbwest said...

    Her fleece markings lead me to believe that Lulu's ancestors came from the Faroe Isles...
    "bessa" - bessame mucho, or some such...

     
  • At 11:59 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    I wouldn't believe anything Lulu says, you know what a fickle lamb she is! But I'm glad she's making so many new friends!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home