Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, April 03, 2010

I received this picture with the following note:
"Lulu and Sockers caught together again, out on the front porch swing. Bobby keeps muttering that he needs to do something to get his "mojo" back and make Lulu notice him again. We hope he doesn't do anything drastic."



HL very bravely shepherded the flock to highschool for their first (and probably last visit.)
Lulu took the time to catch up on her reading in the library. You will notice she has acquired more
"bling" in the form of a lovely new ear dangle.)



HL included lots of photos of her madcap crew with the sheep, but I have qualms about posting the photos of minors without their parents' permission. What a bore I am!

Especially since HL documented Bobby's attempt to do something to get his mojo back and attract Lulu's attention. Bobby consulted with a young man who also happens to be a piercing technician of sorts.
A nipple ring? Bobby, what were you thinking?!?!

And will it do the trick? Time alone will tell. Will Lulu fall for that risk-taking, self-mutilating, anything-for-love approach?




Meanwhile, it's being April full bore around here. I got outside during a sun-break between the rain showers to get some pretty color for you folks in the beleagured states.



The apple tree is in bloom. The pear tree is covered with blossoms. And the rain and hail are beating them to bits just as soon as they open.
This is the first year I have grown tulips, and I am thrilled to see that they close up when the rain starts thundering down. I didn't know they could do that!



6 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Those tulips are smarter than some people I know. Love that photo of them. Great perspective.

     
  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Poor Bobby! Or, because of the nipple ring, it could be Booby now! LOL
    Roxie, if you send me some of those photos I can see about removing the faces of the kids...then you could post.

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    We had a full on spring weekend here too and it was lovely. Just being able to go outside without umbrellas, coats and hats was marvelous.

    Looks like Miss Lulu is up to trouble.

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    "Will Lulu fall for that risk-taking, self-mutilating, anything-for-love approach?"

    Probably.

     
  • At 9:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    oooo... purty pictures-- but LuLu-- honey, you got to keep that sheep out of public education! That's bad mojo right there!

     
  • At 11:42 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Oh yeah, Lulu goes for anyone who has a bad streak! Love her new bling ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home