Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Waaahoo!

Knitting at MJ's was grand! Bunches of fun ladies, good food, and one big, happy dog with a large powerful tail which could sweep a plate clean in one swipe. Then, since all the food on the floor is his, he would feast. Plates on the dining table were safe. Plates on the coffee table, not so much. I lost a strawberry.

SL was there as well. She brought me spindle-spun corridale with sari silk. So neat! Squeeee!

Then, DH and I went down to Office Max and got me a new HP laptop with a three year warranty. I'm blogging on my own compuer now. Squeee X 2!

Soon as I figure how to upload photos . . .

Meanwhile, tomorrow I will hit the Sock Summit. And then, it's back to life as normal.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Enjoy Sock Summit! Wish I could go.

    Yay for new computers!

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I hope it has Windows XP and not Windows Vista. Windows Vista has so many problems and has been a pain in the arse for me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home