Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, August 21, 2009

Post 888

Well, he has it now, so I can post some photos. Remember that wondermous black and red fabric Dave Daniels wove and sent to me? I made a bag for him.
It's lined with heavy denim and double stitched for maximum strength. You can pile a LOAD of groceries in this one!!








I included some internal pockets as well, one for the note pad and a slot for the pencil, a flat pocket for credit cards, a big pocket for cell phone or blackberry, and a little coin pocket.






I slipped a Sacagawea dollar in the coin pocket in the hopes that she might eventually lead Dave out west for a visit.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    What a gorgeous and ENORMOUS bag it is, too! (I hope you saved some fabric for yourself?) it's going to get it's maiden use this Sunday at the grocery store.

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love the fabric! And the bag.

    Did you know that Kat gifted me a black and silver butterfly, which I strung on a black silk cord, so I would return to the Northwest? She's still waiting for me.

     
  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    What a good use for the fabric! It's a great shopping bag. And my grandmother said one should never give an empty bag, purse, wallet to someone. It's bad luck. But then, she thought that lots of things were bad luck

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Damn, sweetheart! That's AWESOME! You guys--you're the definition of synergy!

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    NICE!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home