Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You guys made me cry


I wasn't hinting for goodies. Really! But you just showered me. You made me all sniffly and heart-warmed. What wonderful, wonderful friends I have! Roses to you!

Knitting at my house this Saturday. Y'all come, OK? It's finals week and I'll be pressed to get the place swept and the table set (the theme is "black and white and red all over")so I'll be buying cookies and maybe some frozen savories, but I think I can get Hood berries, so the house will be full of the smell of baking shortcake when you get here!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Home after a long trip. Loved your post about dog and cat walking. Taking Our New Boy out for a walk is like taking a cat for a stroll. He spent his time going back and forth, back and forth on a small section of sidewalk, chortling all the way and occasionally stopping to pick a dandelion or clover.

     
  • At 12:43 PM , Anonymous tlbwest said...

    Hey, Roxie, do let me know if I can bring some edibles. I will be baking for coffee hour at church in any case. And, thank you for continuing to convene Knitting Group. We do appreciate it!

     
  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    I'm a day or two behind. Yesterday's post was such a feel good one. How lovely to get that kind of thank you!

    Thanks yous are so important. I made sure my husband knew last night that the dinner he made was fantastic and made me feel good. He was so happy with that.

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'm going to be at my parent's house this weekend (after I get back from gambling). How about next March?

     
  • At 11:11 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Someday, Roxie, someday I WILL show up!

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    I'm with Amy Lane on this one - one day, one day I'll just show up at the door knitting in hand. xx

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm always so thrilled to see what pictures you're sharing. It's like a trip to your wonderful world each time I check in.
    Barb

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Oooh, yum. I'll be there with bells on, but only in spirit, alas. If someone trips over a cat and spills her entire knitting bag on the floor, reassure her that she is really quite graceful, she was just given a shove by the Spirit of Lucia blundering by.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home