Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, May 29, 2009

Good morning photos

The desk top computer is dying, and I can't figure a way to transfer the address list, so would you all be very kind and send a quick note to flyingfish3@comcast.net so I can put you in the new database? Thanks ever so!

I'm sitting in my "office" space, watching the sunrise and catching up on blogs on the laptop. My office has a marvelous picture window, and it just sucked me outside into the dewy morn (my slippers are soaked) to take a few photos to share. Roses are blooming. Ah, the perfume!


Calla lilies always look so cheerful and eager.


birdwatchers will notice, silhouetted against the white car, is a Steller Jay. My grandpa wouldn't let anyone shoot jays because they winter over in the woods, and he enjoyed their company amidst the cold and isolation.


My Queen Elizabeth climbing rose is up into the maple tree now. Go Bess!

And the dogwood is starting to bloom. DH bought me the dogwood years ago. It has grown and prospered just like our marriage. It's tall enough to shade the car now.

MJ is coming over to sew today. We will be piecing comforters. Who knows what we may achieve this time? Pink and girly colors, I think. It's such a cheerful lovely day!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Happy Happy sewing day, Roxie! Love all the flowers!

     
  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    It is a beautiful day. Enjoy your sewing!

     
  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    What lovely photos-- and I love your dogwood tree and what it stands for! (Hmmm... methinks Roxie needs another destashing... *cackles* Oh, the fabric I have planned!)

     
  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    What lovely photos-- and I love your dogwood tree and what it stands for! (Hmmm... methinks Roxie needs another destashing... *cackles* Oh, the fabric I have planned!)

     
  • At 6:40 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Well, I'm glad to hear you're not crazy. I tell all my clients to get outside and connect with the sun and nature every day. They think I'm crazy.....

    You're lucky that branch didn't fall on you. I had a tree branch fall off my brother's tree and land where I would have been standing if I hadn't gone back up the stairs to hug my niece one more time. Saved by a hug! I love your dogwood tree and am glad it's blooming and thriving.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home