Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yellowseason 2

Forsythia! For joy and brightness. For fountains of color like grounded sunshine.

Sweet violets! Sweeter than all the roses. Covered all over from head to toe, covered all over with sweet violets.

Daffodils in the back yard. the planter boxes there are sales bins from a variety store that we got when it went out of business and sold all fixtures and everything. We took off the legs, filled them with dirt, and voila - landscaping.

I wish I could give each and every one of you a nice big bunch of daffodils!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Thanks for the photo of the yellow forsythia. Love it!

     
  • At 6:45 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    The planter boxes are brilliant! Thank you for the daffodil, they're one of my favorite flowers. Earlier this week one of the teachers brought in a huge vase for the teachers' lounge. While passing through I snagged one (as evidenced in my ipod photo). Forsythia are gorgeous. They have such a modern, yet prehistoric look about them. Your hat is adorable!

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Daffodils are my sure sign of spring. I love them and don't think there are ever enough.

     
  • At 1:20 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    The forsythia are starting to bloom here as well. I believe spring may have made it.

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Lovely spring pictures! Lucky you!

     
  • At 11:42 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh but darling, you just did--virtual daffodils are no less sweet in thought.

     
  • At 12:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's like a burst of spring here on your blog. Who cares if it's cloudy and gray. The sun is shining on this page.
    Barb

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    It went from Marines in beanies to Marines in knitted thongs… WITH PICTURES!!!

    http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer04/PATTthong.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home