Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, March 16, 2009

This is, ostensibly, a knitting blog

LG gave me a ball of yarn for my birthday. This is yarn expressly for my inner magpie. When I unwrapped it, the magpie skrawked for joy. Skraaaaawk! This yarn is fuzzy aand soft and has shiney strands all through it. Ooooo - shiney!

And, although I didn't get a single stitch knitted during the party, I did finish a scarf this weekend. It's like one of those curly, curly scarves, only-sort of half-curly. Stylin' doncha think?

It's finals week, so I'm likely to be erratic in my blogging and fairly flakey when I DO check in. But I'm thinking about you all.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Fuzzy and shiney! What will it be?

     
  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oooooooh... purdy! Fly away with that magpie! Enjoy!

     
  • At 7:18 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Ohh pretty.

     
  • At 9:03 AM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Can't wait to see what the magpie knits with it. Come on, magpies do knit, don't they?

     
  • At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your yarn looks like a nebula. I'm partial to it's soft qualities.

    Can't wait to touch it.

    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home