Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, March 27, 2009

time has passed

Used to be, I worked a 40 hour week, ran a household, and still had energy enough to do things all weekend long. Finals week, I worked 45 hours, and I STiLL haven't recharged. Of course, I used to be fifteen years younger, too. And I'm just not in training anymore. Maybe I can manage a decent post tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Know where you're coming from ... looking forward to that post. Mind you, I should get my act together and post myself!

    Hope you are well. xx

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Oh, can I ever relate to this!

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Anonymous SusanLS said...

    Hell, I slept in until 3 pm yesterday. Only got up today to go to church. The best thing about getting old is naps!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home