Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A nice day

I woke up in a warm dry bed with my darling husband beside me and cats piled happily around us. We had food in the kitchen and jobs to go to. The weather was mild and wet, which we need. Everyone at work was pleasant, and all the kids I tested were alert and co-operative. I stopped at JoAnne's and got two yards of black cotton for $5. On the way home, I bought gas. It's a dollar cheaper than this time last year. All the way to and from work, no one ran into me or tried to shoot me or blow me up. Our house was just the way I left it, and the kitties were all healthy. DH came home and he was still healthy. No one has tried to shoot him or bomb his place of work. We will have a nice dinner tonight. This was such a nondescript, fabulous day! Nothing noteworthy or exciting at all. We are extremely lucky people when we can have a day like this.
So, since there is nothing worth talking about, I will give you a nice kitty picture.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    There is, I believe, a Chineses curse that states, "May you live in interesting times." A nondescript day is a true blessing.

    I hope you will enjoy many many more.

    Oh, and may you have a wonderful day tomorrow. And many, many more of those too.

     
  • At 7:29 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    That is the best kind of day - and what a handsome kitty to come home to.

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    Thanks for the reminder of what a blessing an uneventful day is! After the last couple of weeks, I need uneventful! Hope you have LOTS and LOADS of them in your future!

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    All hail a boring day... I know I'm starting to treasure them!

     
  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Boring is underrated. I love it when someone says 'what did you do this weekend?' and i can say Nothing.

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kudos to you for knowing your blessings.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home