Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, March 05, 2009

fat and lazy day



I have spent the day doing the little daily diddly stuff (Ironing, sorting thorugh magazines, dishes, laundry) and the not-so-daily diddly (re-arranging the bookshelves to get the fiction with the fiction, and the references with the references) and forgetting / avoiding running the vacuume (Hate it! Would rather scrub toilets.) and have come upon some 8.5x 11 manuscript versions of Sanna and the Dragons. Cover illustrations are charmingly done by a thirteen-year-old friend. There are three extra, so if you are at all interested in the story, and due to the economy are just not willing to fork over the big bucks, I will send you a free copy. just speak up. First come, first served.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love those lazy days!

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love those lazy days!

     
  • At 10:26 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I love those lazy days too. I had lots of of them last year but not so much now.

    Can't say I'd rather scrub toilets than vac - but don't like either much.

     
  • At 10:52 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LOL-- I never know what to do with my manuscripts either... we've taken to storing them in the garage, in complete puzzlement--but then, mine aren't charmingly illustrated, and they're often HIGHLY edited from the finished product!

     
  • At 2:03 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    When I last left you were still trying to keep warm and now you're dressing in breezy birthday clothes (oops - nearly wrote birthday suits!). So glad you made it through another winter and that you look so freaking fabulous at
    59. Thank God - there's hope for me yet!

     
  • At 3:58 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Happy belated B-day. Did you wish for snow?

     
  • At 6:30 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    If you still have one of the copies then I'd be delighted to have it. My girls are voracious readers and I love having on-going stories to read to my first and second grade students. My housework is so undone right now that I don't even know where to begin this weekend.

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I would love it! I still have "books" my girls illustrated when they were in school. I'm saving them for when they have children. And I don't mind the vaccuuming but I hate, hate, hate to iron. In fact, I don't do it anymore. I was the shirts but let the local dry cleaner iron them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home