Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

spring IS coming

The neighbor's snowdrops are generously sneaking through the fence to our side, and I'm enjoying them heartily! Amy Lane, bless her ears and whiskers, gave me the lovely Rio DeLa Plata kettle dyed yarn, and at last year's Flock and Fiber Fest, I found a spinner who sold me the aquaeous blue yarn. I am mixing them to make a vest. It's soft and smoosshy and very Piscean.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Nnnnnnniiiiiiccceeeee..... I'm just in awe---I love that yarn anyway, and to see it like that... serious yarn pr0n, Roxie-- warn a girl first!

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Oh that variegated yarn is marvelous. I love love love those colors!

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    OOO - squishy, lovely, mmmm. . .

    I love beautiful yarn!

     
  • At 1:40 AM , Blogger Bells said...

    oh what a gorgeous photo Roxie!

     
  • At 6:02 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Spring! That photo shouts Spring! As we're expecting snow/rain today, that is a lovely thing to look at.

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    I went looking for my snowdrops yesterday, and their very tips are just showing above the ground.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home