Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, February 23, 2009

I found the camera!

Let's start with a little eye-candy. Sunrise on Thursday was sooo nice!

So here's a close-up of a wildly scrappy quilt whacked together from leftovers of other quilts.

Here's one side of the top I made on Friday-Saturday.

Here's the other side.

And here's the top that MJ and I whacked together on Thursday. Still have to back this one, and tie the one I did. And there's a top I just finished but haven't photographed, that needs a back and a batt. And a tea cozy needs to be photographed. There's another tea cozy that wants to be made, and then I think I'll be done with this epidemic of sewing. It takes me just like the flue!

9 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    All I can say is WOW!

    They are seriously beautiful quilts.

     
  • At 6:04 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    They're so fun to look at! One day, one day, I'll make a quilt...

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    So pretty! Glad you found the camera so you could share them :-)

     
  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Very cool and beautiful. The brown one is especially pretty.

     
  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    All is fine and damned lovely! Well done!

     
  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Yay! Pictures. (At first I thought the sunrise was a quilt top!)

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Ooh! I love the one with all the browns. Very bold.

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    The sunrise is so beautiful. I have to get out the machine and make a tool roll up for some of Pk's tools he got for Christmas. I bought the materials over a month ago and have been putting it off and putting it off. It won't take long and it's really easy but because the machine doesn't really have a home and lives next to the dresser, it doesn't come out very often. This weekend is it. I'll make it then (after the grocery shopping and laundry).

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ooh. I really like the browns. So rich and warm.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home