Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

send the kids to bed. Yarn pr0n

A while back, in my effort to shrink my stash, I sent three cones of white wool weaving yarn to Dave Daniels who has been weaving through his stash like a spider on espresso. And Dave, being the artist/ generous dude, and enabler that he is, dyed it up and sent back three 0ne Thousand Yard skeins. Are these not to drool over? He has such a WAY with color

In fact, when it comes to Dave's dying, the colors are so luscious that I just want to wallow in them. Roll, roll, roll in the yarn!

They're almost good enough to eat. No doubt about it, Dave gives good skein.

13 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    ROFLMAO! Priceless, Roxie! Just priceless!

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    HAhahaha~

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    Oh Roxie...!

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Gorgeous, darling. Just gorgeous.

    The yarn is pretty, too.

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Paul said...

    Oh, Princess! You really are the ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!

    *giggle*

     
  • At 10:09 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    You are so glamorous!

    He does give good skein!

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Lovely and gorgeous... and the wool ain't bad either!

     
  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Oh my. "turn away from the computer children!" Great photos.

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    ::covers eyes::

    :D

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger The Fibers of Life said...

    Wow Roxie!
    You are a glamor puss for sure. The photos are very artsy and what a groovy way to show off the yarn.

    Which reminds me...do you think I could use sock yarn for a mobius? I love the idea and I have lots of sock yarn that would look great!
    MaryLou

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    Hilarious, creative and wonderful way to express the loveliness of the yarn for those of us who can't witness it in person.

     
  • At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *OH*MY*GAWD!
    Can I use your photo as the label on my yarns??? We'll talk.

     
  • At 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WELL! That got my attention! LOL

    The first photo is quite gorgeous.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home