Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, January 09, 2009

Floods are subsiding,

and knitting has gone on.

A hat for my nephew in LA - the Eagle Scout.

And since I have also made a hat for his dad, I figured ought to make one for his mom. As a mom, she already has eyes in the back of her head, I figured she would enjoy just a nice warm cap.

And now I am knitting a moebius band on one circular needle just because I can. It's going to be a neck gaiter for me, in a blend of alpacca, merino and silk. Yummy!

Tomorrow, knitting here. I have made gingerbread with orange marmelade and yogurt cheese, a batch of oatmeal cookies, and little ham and onion turnovers. Photos tomorrow when everything is set up. TW gave me four new cups and saucers for Christmas, and I couldn't wait to use them!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Mmmmm... I can squish that yummy yarn from here! And the hat--you KNOW I adore your farseeing hats:-)

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love love love the red and white cap for your sil! Can't wait to see the moebius band finished and modeled.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Roxie, Those terra cotta thingies are, I think, simply pot covers for protecting delicate plants.

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eyes in the back of her head! That's a fantastic hat, a true Roxie Original.

     
  • At 7:54 AM , Blogger Sharon Rose said...

    Love both hats!! Did you just wing them or are there patterns?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home