Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, January 24, 2009

More knitting

And a nice kitty photo because Ben is such a handsome boy! Nothing like a kitty photo to start your blog-shots.
Here's another moebius. I knitted this one wider and it has sort of a different look. YOu can put the fold in front and make a sort of shawl collar of the straight part and tuck it stylishly under a coat for wonderful warmth.


Or you can pull it up over your head and say, "What big eyes you have, Grandma!"

That thirtysix hour thing I had is gone. I took ZiCam all during the seige, and thank God I was able to lie down and sleep out the fevers. And I really AM all better now.

And I want to thank my dear freinds for your kind, confirming, and comforting words. Bless your dear hearts. It's just Roxie as usual.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    So glad you're better, Roxie. Unfortunately, now The New Boy has a tummy bug. I'm so thankful that we have a good washer and dryer!

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    So glad you are feeling better. Yes, Ben is a very handsome boy. Kitty photos are always a good way to a start a blog.

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to see/hear you're better. And Ben looks adorable as ever.
    The Mobius looks great in the second shot, worn over the head.

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    So glad you're better, Roxie-- and your kitty is pretty adorble. I like the mobius-- and I love the pictures.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home