Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, August 04, 2008

Hammering down

Oh wow, the writer's convention was a blast! I met lots of great people, made some valuable contacts, learned a scrambled brainload of stuff (MUST type up notes before they dissolve) and am sending out two submissions today.

When I'm done with that, I am going to reward myself with a treat of writing up the short story we slapped together by committee. It's a picture book so will be brief. Title, "The Unfortunate Twitch of Anthony Mitchell." Anthony never did his homework until one day his hand began flying up every time a general question was asked. And he didn't know the answer!!

Go ahead and write your own version if you like. No more than 800 words.

I also have to work on my web site, register a slew of domain names, thank a gazillion folks, and photograph the top I finished while sitting and listening avidly. Thank you ever so for your good thoughts and encouragements!!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    It sounds like a great weekend! Wow! I hope you'll share all your notes!

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    It sounds like you came back totally energized! That's wonderful and I can't wait to see the new top.

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wonderful, wonderful!!! I'm so glad you had such a lovely restorative time.

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh wow...makes me want to go!

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    So glad you had a good time and was inspired. It's great how something like this re-energizes you and all kinds of ideas, ALL KINDS, come out of it.

    Also wishing you much good luck on the submissions.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home