Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Why I make typos

Sometimes I'll hit the computer before I get dressed (Oh, like you would NEVER do that!) and Pepper comes into the computer room to keep me company. She'll snuggle on my lap for a bit, but what she really wants to do is nuzzle my neck. In no time at all, like a giant fluffy, adorable vampire bat, she will lunge for my jugular and begin kneading and purring and drooling in bliss.

I take it for as long as I can, then gently extract the needlelike clawtips from my skin and let her cuddle down on my lap again. I walk around with kitty hickies all the time,and people look at me quite oddly when I explain that it's not a rash. I suppose I shouldn't let her do it, but . . . but it makes her so HAPPY!!!t,

But trying to type with an ecstatic ball of fur tucked under your chin, pressed against your bosom, and vibrating in perfect joy can be a challenge - and it's not one that I'm always up to.

Home e-mail is flyingfish3@comcast.net Let's get those snail mail addresses. Thanks Galad and Pat!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Thanks for tonight's laugh!

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heh, that's a good excuse for the typos. As I've often said to my boss, "108 keys on the keyboard and ten figures. Do the math. There WILL be typos. Expect more of them." it's worked every time. ;)

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Awww... you've got kitty hickies...

    (I make typos because...well, I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with being a complete spaz.)

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Awwww, I've never heard of such cute hickies before. HarveyMudd isn't a lapster, which I'm usually grateful for as I'm allergic to cats. Yes, I know, why do I own a cat when I'm allergic to them? Because they're GORGEOUS! I just wash my hands a lot.

    Like Amy, I'm a complete spaz at typing but can't be arsed editing before I hid enter. Can't even blame the baby as I was this bad even before she entered my life.

     
  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    I have the large, vibrating ball of fur in my lap as I try to type over and around his bulkness. No kitty hickies here though did have a kitten once that liked to stick her tongue up my nose.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home