Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, July 30, 2008




The Recipe For Roxie



3 parts Enchantment

2 parts Inspiration

1 part Shrewdness



Splash of Dignity



Chug!



I'm gonna try it tomorrow with varations on the name.

Last night, DH and I were sitting, watching TV, and Pepper pranced by, dragging one of my scarves like a gazelle she had just stalked and slaughtered.

"She's been dragging that thing around all day," I remarked to my spouse.
"You know why, don't you?" he asked.
No. Why?" I asked.
He replied, "have you ever tried to push one of those things?

8 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I just gave you an award on my blog!

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Thank goodness for husbands. Where would our humor come from? Where would the laughter come from? They do bring joy into our lives, don't they? Pk was playing around with his name at work and sent me all the permutations. This is what he gets paid for.

     
  • At 6:10 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    I once attended a talk on "stress management through laughter"; the speaker recommended marrying someone who was funny, or, failing that, funny-looking. You lucked into one who's funny and good-looking without even trying. I am not the least bit jealous, because I did too.

     
  • At 2:31 PM , Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

    cool he could think up that response so quickly - even if it is a bit of a groaner :)

     
  • At 10:23 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Gotta love that DH--great guy!

     
  • At 6:08 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    *snort* There are times when it's perfectly obvious why you two are with each other - what a cack DH is!

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Groan!! Smile!! Chuckle!!

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Sharon Rose said...

    Love it! Your man is nearly as funny as mine. *grin*
    I just came by after reading your comment on Franklin's ball game. Bravo!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home