Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, August 01, 2008

Disappearing act?

Today, Saturday, and Sunday I will be attending the Willamette Writer's Conference here in Portland. I will be pitching my books to three different agents, taking workshops on how to build a better villain, access my mythic spirit, develop the young adult fantasy heroic journey,and, just for fun, write a short-story by committee. Wish me luck.

I will, of course, take my knitting.

10 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Have a great time Roxz!

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Wow, a short story by committee?

    Good luck indeed!

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Have a wonderful time!

     
  • At 12:05 PM , Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

    luck! sounds like fun. you'll have to make up a blog villian so we can see what you learned :)

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    GOOD LUCK and have lots of fun too!

    Yes, yes, a blog villian!

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    yoweee! Sounds like heaven--writing AND knitting? SO awesome! have fun!

     
  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Sounds like your kind of fun! Have a wonderful knitting/writing weekend. Actually, it sounds fun to me too!

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Have a great time! Sounds like a cool weekend.

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    And don't forget to take a suitable selection of hats! Have a great time; I hope you come back with contracts and some cool leads on new stories and characters.

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    A very belated good luck. I hope it went well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home