Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lizzard Queen


The pollen count is shooting higher every day. The maples across the street are in bloom, and looks so bright and pretty against the dark cedars. All the fruit trees are blossoming, too. I believe that's an apple tree in the background. We have a cold snap predicted tonight. The orchardists are seriously worried. I threw a bedsheet over the new tomato plants. We can but hope.





And here she is, The Lizzard Queen! Pink and sparkly and decked with pearls and flowers (all fake) See you at the Harlot's book-signing on Tuesday!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Love the hat. You are amazing.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE.... That's FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC...I LOVE that hat...the sparklies, the flowers, the lizard ridges..it's amazing and awesome. I'll see you on the Harlot's blog!!!

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That will certainly get you noticed! Enjoy the book signing. She is a really good speaker. Funny and interesting all at once. The audience is even more interesting.

     
  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I heard from my bro that there is snow in Portland! I'm so so sorry. I hope your tomato plants survive.

    I hear you on the solar powered person. Me, too. Today it's cloudy, I am on low power.

    Love the hat! The Harlot will definitely notice you.

    Oh, and I loaned my copy of Sanna to my sil. I realized that I haven't read the sequels yet. Where do I get them?

     
  • At 8:56 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    That's completely hilarious! I can't wait to see if I can find you in a crowd photo - bet i can!

    I'm still feeling smug about the yarn swift : D

     
  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Hmmm. Roxie, I think you are just too shy and retiring and you need to break loose a little now and then. Like, knit some crazy over the top hat and wear it in public. I know that this would not be like you at all. But you need to stretch the envelope every once in a while, otherwise your life will just be boring, boring, boring. Hehehe. Say hi to the Harlot for me, and enjoy!

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The hat is awesome! I especially love the chin strap.

    Brilliant!

     
  • At 11:44 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    You'll be hard to miss in that one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home