Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

spring is here

The campus is such a lovely place in the spring. flowering crabapples (I think) pretend to be static snowstorms.



The little frog-pond has thawed, and the bushes are budding out.

Oregon grape is blooming to welcome the high-school kids who are visiting the campus on get-acquainted tours.
The birches aren't leafing out yet, but don't they looks luscious with the green, green moss on their limbs?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    I love all your spring pictures as I've been away from four seasons a long time. Spring in the desert just isn't the same, because to us it signals the onset of summer heat (our hibernation season).

     
  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Looks beautiful!

    If it quits raining, I'll go out and get some flower pictures myself.

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

    it really DOES look like spring there! here...maybe after today's high temps in the 70's the trees will start to show some leaves and bud out.

     
  • At 3:14 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    You do live in a pretty place!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home