Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Enchanted

We went to see Enchanted today. So very Disney. Sweet, wholesome, and happily ever after. Of course it was predictable! It's a musical comedy fer crysakes! There were no car crashes, and the monster wasn't really scarey, so DH was kinda bored, but he endured it for my sake. Most of the audience was middleaged women. Well, good for us! We are entitled to go see happy movies even if we aren't the target audience.

And now I have a bunch of Fred Astair movies on the recorder, and I will spend the rest of the afternoon (while DH slaughters demon cows)dancing in my heart and knitting happily away. Sweet Saturday to one and all!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    The decor was supposed to come down today but we got sidetracked (about 50 miles or so) to Atlantic City to take Kate's friend to see the ocean. In January. Yep, it was cold. I think the decorations can wait one more week. Tomorrow I have the normal chores, sigh. Life is back to normal and the holiday is truly over.

     
  • At 10:30 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That's too funny--that's what Mate and the kids saw, too!

     
  • At 6:43 AM , Blogger Norma said...

    My husband and daughter enjoyed Enchanted far more than I did. My husband, who is usually of the shoot-em-up, car chase kind of movie. I don't get it, either, but whatever. :)

     
  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger Shan said...

    I can't wait to see that with Abby. I'm sure she'll love it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home