Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, December 23, 2007

garden window as play structure

When the window guys were doing their installation, they left huge gaping opening in the house for quite a while. And thought I had attempted to corral all the cats into the computer room with me, Pepper had managed to elude my grasp and crawled up inside the sofa. I figured she would come out when the guys left, but she didn't. I began to fear that she had slipped outside, and as an indoor cat, didn't have much in the way of survival skills. I was ready to print up popsters when I realized I didn't have a decent photo of her. It's hard to get good details when photographing a mostly black cat. So when I saw her playing with Ben in the kitchen window, I grabbed my camera
There are spaces at the ends of the shelves to allow the side windows to slide open. Ben has discovered that he can dangle his tail through this space and tease Pepper with it.
Equal opportunity tail swatting.

There's our pretty girl.


What cha doin?


Pepper, by the way, had darted into the bedroom, and crawled into the deepest, darkest corner of DH's closet where she fell asleep. When it came to be dinner time, I heard outraged caterwauling from the closet and here she came, not a hair out of place, and acting as if we were utter imbeciles for not having come to get her sooner. But now, just in case, I have decent pictures of all our cats.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    ANd they post on blogger!!!! (Okay...I tried...I tried SOOOO hard last night to get my pictures to post.) But you have pretty babies, and they're SOOOOO much fun to watch:-)

     
  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love your babies. So cute. Keep posting so I can enjoy cats vicariously. The Professor has nixed cats (or any animal). I do miss my snuggle kitties.

     
  • At 3:01 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Now there's a handsome boy!

     
  • At 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, so much for that being a PLANT window. Other than Ben planting his butt in it all day. Maybe a birdfeeder or two outside would be a better idea. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home