Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Meme

Monica tagged me with a meme. More fun than fighting with blogger to get photos posted.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Ben (cats are too people!)
2.What were you doing at 0800? Headed for the hot tub at the gym. a lovely way to start a Saturday.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Soaking in the hot tub at the gym.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lessee - this is 2007 so last year - I had a birthday. I went on a cruise with DH. We got a Christmas tree. Oh, I published Sanna, Sorceress Apprentice> and started blogging and made a slew of new friends!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "I love you. Have fun!" (DH is going out for breakfast with the guys.)
6. How many beverages did you have today? Just the one cup of tes so far.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Parking downtown
9. Where were you last night? Home with DH
10 What color is your front door? varnished wood color
11. Where do you keep your change?In a collection of old milk bottles or floating around in the bottom of my tote bag.
12.What’s the weather like today? 52 degrees (11C), 96% humidity, overcast - but not raining
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Real, home-made strawberry. Made with eggs. And Hood strawberries. But I'm lactose intolerant, so it doesn't matter anymore. My favorite frozen yogurt is green tea.
14. What excites you? DH, sunshine, attention, presents with no strings, good stories, going for a ride with DH, talking with friends.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not quite yet.
16. Are you over the age of 25? ROFL - by more than twice!
17. Do you talk a lot? How much is a lot? I do like to hold forth, but I like to listen as well.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep
20. Do you make up your own words? Sure, doesn't everyone?21. Are you a jealous person? Only occasionally.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Alice. Anne.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Katherine, Anne's mommy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My what?
25. What does the last text message you received say? Do I get text messages? where do I find them?
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? Yes, and I'm proud of it.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
sully's for a solitary breakfast. It's a treat!!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I prefer to forget these people.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A chunk of corn bread
31. Will you get married in the future? I plan on dying before DH does so I don't have to live without him.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? ::mumbles:: Haven't seen a movie in the past two weeks...
33. Is there anyone you like right now? What sort of twisted soul do you think I am? I like lots and lots of people right now. I adore DH!
36. Did you cry today? It's a glorious day, I'm warm, well fed, safe, and loved. Nothing to cry over.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I like Monica and it's easier to meme than to fight over the photos. (Oh, but wait till you see the nice orphan sweater. Really, I do have to get that photo posted somehow.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Linda?
Amy?
Kate?
Bells?
Donna Lee?

Ya don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Oh, and I woke up this morning with a very clear vision of a weasle wearing a t-shirt that read, "I am Mr. Shatner's toupee wrangler." any dream intrepretation readings on that?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I love the wolf story. Indeed, the wolf you feed will always be the stronger. Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was a fun read. It just affirms that you have a clear head, and a good and loving heart. :)

     
  • At 2:27 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    dream interpretation:
    you are disappointed that star trek is not on tv any more and you are blaming Wm. for it b/c he got too old to play the captain.

     
  • At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cats are definitely people, and oh man, I envy that hot tubbing! Thanks, hon, that was a good read - and I'm glad it didn't give you hives. ;)

    And the weasel toupee wrangler? Oh. My. God. I think I startled the neighbors! (Sorry, no interpretation. I can't stop giggling.)

     
  • At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice Saturday blog! I just had a pampering day at the spa, with a nice masaage, manicure/pedicure! Hope you are having a great weekend! Stop by my blog if yoy can!

    Deb

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That WAS fun read... and now I don't have to think of a topic today!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home