Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, October 11, 2007

cable conniptions

Ah, would that I were talking about Aran cables. No. The conniptions arise from the fact that I can't use my laptop at my desk because my desk is in a dead spot. I talked to the ATT people and we looked at a map, and That little corner of the house falls right outside the ranges of three different repeater towers. As long as the air card is within the range of a tower, no problem. The solution? Get a long USB cable and use it to put the aircard anywhere I like in the house. Next step, buy a USB cable.

And speaking of electrical cables, I would love to show you the pictures of the MIL sweater now that it is all finished and buttoned and all, but my able domestic assistants (AKA the kitties) have hidden the cable that pulls photos out of the camera and ties them onto the computer. I have two photos of a quickie hat I finished on the evening that the sweater was done, but still lacking buttons. The hat is shaped with short rows and knitted of bulky mystery yarn on size 11 needles. Sooooo fast!





So who hid the camera cable? Does one of these faces look especially guilty to you?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    They all look guilty. At least accessory after the fact. My vote is with top cat as the original perp.
    Our cell phones do not work in our house. To talk on mine I have to STAND on a chair in front of the living room window (Maybe that's why the neighbors look at me funny). Verizon says it's b/c of the towers not being in line of sight for us. Nothing they can do. I thought technology is supposed to make our lives easier.

     
  • At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, if you don't already have a favorite local place to get cables at decent prices - check out prices from tigerdirect.com, if you know what you're looking for.

    And my vote also goes for #1. That cat is plotting. ;) (Sorry, I do not know all the names of your furpeople yet.) (And LOL, what is Ben gnawing on? He suddenly has Garfield cheeks!)

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Okay, the orange kitty--those redheads are always trouble...

    Computer dead spot? Seriously--it sounds like a plot complication in a book about witches...

     
  • At 5:58 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    Love that hat pattern; where did you get it? My mom has lost 3 hats I've knitted for her; they fall out of her pockets; at least that one would stay CONNECTED to her!

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Blogger Susan said...

    It was a cabal. You can tell by their "What," expressions.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home