Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank you, Lyssa

I am fighting the good fight with the postal system to get things mailed. Lyssa is getting a coconut bonbon as judges choice award for this!

Hi Roxie,

I persuaded the husband and our housemate, Jordan, to get in on the knitting hands action. Neither of them had ever knit before, but I didn't let that stop me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/recklesscraft/sets/72157602113310626/

I couldn't just pick a couple to email...I like them all (especially the ones with my hands and theirs, showing them how it works).

5 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Those are beautiful! I briefly considered roping Grant into this. I think I might have to learn Klingon as recompense.

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

    I like those! Very nicely done.

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Lyssa, I like the photos! The guys were good sports. I wonder if The Professor would be willing to try...

     
  • At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the sequence, Lyssa - that's a work of art right there. Beautiful!

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Very nice! Those photos are so clear!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home