Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Still fighting the good fight

The computer and I continue to be locked in hand to hand combat over these photos, but here's Debbie Varrell's collection of 59 pairs of hands. Quite lovely! Thank you Debbie!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/livnletlrn/KnittersHands

My artist friend, Jan York, loves hands and is hoping to make many sketches of your hands this winter. Again, thank you so much for playing!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Fascinating to view them all together like that.
    BTW, I have a go ahead from my TKGA mentor on the sweater. I do have a 3 st cross and a 4 st cross and numerous 2 st crosses in the back and front patterns. Thanks for reminding me to check on it. Better now than later.

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    You know what struck me about the photos? How many of them were young hands. It gives me hope that hand crafts are not a dying art but will live on long after we are gone.

     
  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    Roxie, they are great hand photos. So good to see the kids at knitting class too.

     
  • At 4:14 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Hand-to-hand combat, indeed :). What great pix!

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Very inspiring! Makes me want to go grab yarn and needles and have at! This was quite an amazing result to your idea.

     
  • At 10:25 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That was really amazing...and once again, I'm so impressed by the differences...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home