Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, September 27, 2007

and the winner is . . .

Kenyetta, send me your snail mail address. And since you found me through Dave's blog, may I just mention that he would looooove a black cashmere cap?

; - ) (this is me, grinning and winking, Dave)

If anyone does NOT want their photos posted on my blog, please let me know.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Congrats to Kenyetta!

     
  • At 9:08 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    congratulations to Kenyetta!

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yay, Kenyetta! (And I'll suffer my photo on the internet...as long as I get to see more lovely photos like that last one...)

     
  • At 3:17 AM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

    Thank you!!! I am screaming here (quietly so I don't wake everyone up)

     
  • At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations to Kenyatta!

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Congratulations. You'll have to let Roxie know what you knit with it so she can share it with us too. :)

     
  • At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrulations, Kenyatta! (Geesh, what'd I do, sleep through Thursday? Oh, I see; two posts. LOL.)

    Have fun knitting with cashmere!

     
  • At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wups, Kenyetta with an "e"...sorry! ::turns red and wonders if she's still asleep::

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home